Oh yeah, party time! On Saturday night, I went to Tango for a farewell party to send off two gals leaving after only a year in town. I'm glad they were pleasantly surprised to see how many friends they have who will miss them! It was great food (mango chutney burgers are delicious, as are sweet potato fries!), great company, and we all got to dress up and have a grand time. It's so nice to get together with a community of people that, for the most part, are connected because of Christ's love.Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Oh yeah, party time! On Saturday night, I went to Tango for a farewell party to send off two gals leaving after only a year in town. I'm glad they were pleasantly surprised to see how many friends they have who will miss them! It was great food (mango chutney burgers are delicious, as are sweet potato fries!), great company, and we all got to dress up and have a grand time. It's so nice to get together with a community of people that, for the most part, are connected because of Christ's love.
<< Home
